Professional Chimney Sweeping Service
Providing Nashville with with quality service since 1985
All of our chimney sweeps are CSIA-certified, and they go through an extensive background check. They also participate in mandatory industry training regularly to stay on top with the latest technical advances to maintain our reputation as a premium chimney sweep company. We are ready to serve you with any of your fireplace or chimney needs!
The Chimney Sweeping process
- We lay tarps out in front of the fireplace to insure that your carpet doesn’t get dirty, and then we set up a high-speed dust collector to make sure that no soot get in your home.
- We sweep the inside of your fireplace starting from the firebox floor and continue to the top of the flue.
- We then clean, inspect and adjust the damper and damper assembly.
- We use brushes on rods to sweep the flue, hand brushes for the firebox and smoke chamber, and a vacuum with a triple layer HEPA filter to control and prevent dust from getting in your home.
- After doing all of this, we do a visual inspection of the outside of the chimney to check the mortar, brick and crown. Any damage or needed repair we find is documented on video or with digital photos that is sent to you.
When all is done, we leave you a copy of the written chimney system evaluation. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee (homeowner must be present at time of service).