Common Problems With Gas Fireplaces & Gas Logs
You notice one of these common problems with your gas appliance, but you don’t have to stress. Call our team today to learn about your solutions.
- Pilot light won’t light or stay lit
- Main burner won’t come on or stays on longer than it should
- Glass is dirty
- Fan is noisy
You Receive Thorough Service & Repair
When we service your gas fireplace, stove, insert or log set, we’ll carefully remove, inspect and clean the system components and check for proper installation and function. We’ll:
- Remove any soot or dust from the glass
- Check the gas valve, pilot and gasket seal
- Inspect and clean the burner and logs
- Check for proper placement, inspection and function
Whether your gas fireplace or gas log set is working like new or needs some troubleshooting, you can expect thorough and professional results from our team.