Every year, Nextdoor gives communities the opportunity to vote for their favorite local businesses. This annual awards program gathers the nominations of real neighbors throughout the country, allowing businesses that offer unparalleled service to be recognized.
This year we’re proud to have made Nextdoor’s Neighborhood Favorites list for 2022.
Read on to learn more about Nextdoor’s program and how Ashbusters Chimney Service can best serve you and your household.
We’re Proud to Be Your 2022 Neighborhood Favorite
As Nextdoor’s Head of Revenue, Heidi Andersen, said, “…when local businesses thrive, neighborhoods thrive.”
In the 6th annual Neighborhood Favorites, Ashbusters belongs to the winning list – proof of our commitment to provide top-notch chimney service. Keeping homes and families more comfortable and better protected against potential hazards, like fires or gas leaks, is something we take seriously.
“On Nextdoor, small businesses are a trusted and core member of the community. These local businesses go above and beyond to make their neighborhoods a kind, welcoming place. It is a true honor, and good for business, to be voted a Neighborhood Favorite by your most loyal customers – neighbors.”
How Does Nextdoor Identify the Winners?
The winners of Nextdoor’s Neighborhood Favorites this year were identified according to the number of neighbor nominations that a local business earned. Neighbors voted with a Nextdoor post that mentioned their favorite local businesses along with the hashtag #NeighborhoodFavoritesContest. They were also allowed to provide recommendations on respective business pages.
Ashbusters’ Other Awards and Certifications
Ashbusters is also proud to be a recipient of several awards, certifications, and accreditations. Apart from being a Nextdoor Favorite, we’re also proud to hold a number of other honors, as well.
- We are Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) certified chimney sweeps. This requires rigorous study, a passing exam score, numerous hours of field experience, and a commitment to the CSIA’s Code of Ethics. When a sweep is CSIA certified, rest assured they are trustworthy professionals who can effectively and safely address your installation, repair, and maintenance needs.
- We have become Angi-certified. This means that we maintain high ratings for customer reviews and have passed their required background check. We’ve also won many awards through Angi.
- We’ve received multiple awards from HomeAdvisor. Along with successfully passing their thorough screening process, but we’ve also exceeded homeowners’ expectations, in a wide range of categories, winning all kinds of awards in the process. This include Elite Service awards, Best of HomeAdvisor awards, and more.
- We have accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This means we have proven our company’s integrity and reliability. Plus, we have an A+ rating, which indicates BBB’s confidence in that we’ll operate ethically and address any potential customer concerns in an honest and professional way.
- We received the Torch Award for Ethics from the BBB in 2018. This is given to organizations that have satisfied the highest standards of ethics and whose leaders have shown exceptional personal character. With this award, you know you can trust our company to offer excellent, honest, and professional care.
- We’ve been on The Tennessean’s Top Workplace List multiple years. We love giving back to the communities we serve, and that means more than just offering exceptional chimney care… We also want to provide a quality place to work and offer jobs that our community members can take pride in.
Turn to Us for Quality Fireplace Services
Ashbusters Chimney Services has been providing premium services to homeowners around the Middle Tennessee area for 37 years. As a certified and award-winning chimney sweeping company, we’re committed to keeping your chimneys and homes safer and cleaner. Turn to us for:
Experience Top-Notch Chimney & Dryer Services From Our Experts
As a 2022 favorite in Nextdoor’s Neighborhood Favorites list, Ashbusters has proven once again to be a trusted chimney service company. Add that to our other awards, memberships, and recognitions, and it’s clear that we’re committed to prioritizing your safety through well-maintained chimneys, fireplaces, and dryer vents.
Ready to get started with your next appointment? Don’t wait to give us a call at (615) 551-2253 today. You can also reach out to us through our website, and we’ll get in touch.
Thanks for trusting us. We look forward to serving you soon.